FULL TIME | LONDON BASED | MID-SENIOR ROLE
As our Product Designer, you will be accountable for every feature you design - from inception through to implementation, you’ll be the driver at all stages of the design process.
Day to day duties:
• Own product design for one of our mission-focused teams
• Work end to end: research into ideas that form behaviour-changing features, then design the workflows and detailed interactions to see them come to life
• Work closely with the team to research and validate designs with our users in mind• Work with a product manager to run experiments to test your design hypothesis
• Work closely with engineers as they build and release.• Invest in design standards, systems, and processes alongside your team members to create world-class best practices
• Shape product strategy and vision together with product managersRequirementsThis role is for you if you:
• At least 5+ years a designer who has delivered ground breaking digital products.
• Have a portfolio full of detailed examples of outstanding interaction design, especially in native mobile apps.
• Want to deliver great experiences and solve problems for our customers.
• Enjoy the entire product development process, from ideation through to detailed UI.
• Are most comfortable with tools like Sketch and Figma and are willing to learn any new tool that will make your work more impactful.
• You have knowledge of rapid prototyping software like Principle, Animate, Framer, & Protopie.
• Always seek to validate your designs against real customer feedback and data