FULL TIME | FULLY REMOTE | MID-SENIOR ROLE
As our UX Designer, you will participate to every feature - from inception through to implementation - alongside research and development on upcoming roadmap features.
• Good understanding collaborative design tools such as Figma
• Proficient at prototyping / animating interfaces
• Deep knowledge of typography and grid systems
• A portfolio that exhibits user-friendly ,highly functional, responsive web and app design work desired
• Good data visualisation skills
• Good understanding of user research, information architecture, navigation models, interaction design, visual design principles, usability testing and color theories.
• Able to work independently with multiple stakeholders including customers users and cross functional teams to understand their expectations, pain points and needs
• Passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces
• Detail oriented critical thinking
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good planning, organising and time-management skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Asa UX designer, you will closely collaborate with customers, fellow engineers and data scientists to deliver great-looking, usable designs that enable Businesses to create engaging content and help them extract business value from it
• You will use user centred design principles to produce high-quality designs.This would involve gathering user requirements and build navigation components.
• Design graphic elements, create standards, design systems, style guides, specification documents to support design and implementation.
• You will also play a key role in defining the experiences across the various touchpoints that the users may interact with, as well as across various devices (mobile, tablets and larger screens).